Tuesday 12 February 2013

 ______________H e ll o
My name is Janey Yang. i was born on September 3rd, 1997 in Beijing, China.

I have a twin brother, his name is Bill, and he's only one minute younger than me. So I am Bill's "older sister", and that is what he calls me in Chinese because my mom said so.

Bill and I came to Kenya because our dad works here.  We came to Kenya when we were four or five and went to Kindergarten here. Then we went back to China for Kindergarten again and continued studying there until third grade with my grandma and grandpa since my mom and dad are all in Kenya. Then I came to Kenya again and went to a local school before coming to Rosslyn in fourth grade. When I came to Kenya, i didn't know a lot of English but now i guess I'm fine..........





This is called 小笼包. I think it's called soup dim sum in English. It has soup and meat inside and the layer outside is very very thin. IT tastes SOSOSSOSOOSOSOOOOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSO
nice. 

        





This is a grand piano that looks very elegant. I play the piano. I like performing pieces for myself, but I don't like performing for others. And I also don't like the process of learning a piece.







I like watching manga (manga is a Japanese cartoon). This picture is of a manga called "Hitman Reborn". Manga is not as much watched here but in China, everyone watches them. It's that popular. 





No comments:

Post a Comment